1) Mussolini's creation is not gone, it is the same body, yet merely turned upside down.
2) it is postmodernist - carnival, in tradition of turning natural norms inside out and upside down
3) As much as Mussolini was famously for everything wholesome - family, procreation, health of individual and a nation, natural order of things, the new Intersectional Fascism is opposing all these things. Fittingly it calls its own blackshirts "Antifa", so they are also upside-down fascists.
4) Upside-down worldview allows them to call everyone else "fascist"
5) It is dead from the very beginning, but animated by the angry crowd kicking, punching and throwing things at it.